Why Give To Maryvale Church
- You understand Jesus’ teaching about money (he had more to say about money than any other single subject.)
- “Store up for yourselves treasures in heaven … where thieves do not break in and steal …where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.” Matt 6:20-21 NIV
- You believe Jesus – that your money is NOT yours. (You are only a steward of God’s money and will give an account of how you spent HIS money.)
You understand and believe in the mission of MCN (You desire to ensure this ministry is here for another generation – just as it was here for you.)
- MCN is engaged in the healing of Maryvale through the building of true Christian Community.
YOUR OFFERING SUPPORTS:
- The discipleship ministries of:
Youth, Men’s & Women’s Programs
- The outreach ministries of:
Angel Tree, Caleb Center, Food Pantry and Compassionate Care, and Thanksgiving Community Dinner
- Current projects: see bulletin updates.
YOUR TITHES PAYS:
The operating expenses: mortgage, insurance, pastoral care, utilities, maintenance, program curriculum, & supplies.
A tithe is 10% of a person’s income.
When all members generously give as God encourage – the kingdom of God has enough and each person enjoys God’s protection and blessing. He says “Test Me” and “I will rebuke the devourer for you” (Malachi 3:8-12 KJV).